Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You Can't Take Away



I have exciting news. My good friends, MIKESCHAIR, have just released their first cd with Curb Records TODAY (July 14, 2009). Everyone needs to buy it. You may have heard their first single on the radio. It is called "You Can't Take Away," which is also the name of the album - but really, you just need to buy the whole cd. I went to Target to buy it this afternoon and it was sold out! It is available on iTunes, but you can buy a hard copy at Target or Lifeway...or probably anywhere else that sells cds for that matter. It is an exciting day for my friends and I'm so happy. And they are so talented and sweet and deserving!


One more thing, you might want to listen to "Keep Changing The World." I may or may not be singing on that song. I'm just saying. (hint, hint)



If you don't want to take my word for it, you can check out this review:
http://www.ccmmagazine.com/reviews/music/11605980/

No comments:

Post a Comment