Sunday, January 31, 2010

Giving Back Is The New Black


Some friends of mine, Kimberly Novosel, Carrie Hickman and Heather Trabucco started an organization called "Giving Back is the New Black." How awesome is that? Basically, it's an organization that shines a spotlight on other non-profits or people that are doing things that "Giving Back" believes in. These girls have beautiful hearts and an amazing vision to make a difference.

There is an official launch party for "Giving Back is the New Black," in Nashville on Thursday, Feb. 11th at 7pm. This & That is playing! If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you more information.

Kimberly asked me to tell her a bit about the work I do for the Songs of Love Foundation and they recently featured me on their website. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment