Monday, October 25, 2010

Only You

All the waiting...to finally get a song placement and then not be able to watch it! ABC's "Brothers & Sisters" aired my song "Only You," that I wrote with Matthew Perryman Jones and Eric Vinson last night (Sunday, Oct. 24th). Unfortunately, Tennessee weather decided not to cooperate and we had a bunch of tornadoes. Instead of watching "Brothers & Sisters," we ended up watching weather coverage. Sad.

LUCKILY, thanks to Steve Jobs and all the other wonderful/creative people at Mac, there is such a thing as "Facetime." We found a friend with Facetime on her iPhone and she recorded song as it was happening on her iPhone...and we kinda got to catch it that way, via Eric's iPhone. Everyone was joking how this would be the perfect Mac commercial to advertise the new iPhone: two people who have been waiting for a moment that gets destroyed, but Facetime saves the day. My sweet friend, Nicolle Clawson (who has a great blog you should check out here), captured the evening:

277/365 from Nicolle Clawson on Vimeo.



I really am lucky to have such great friends who are supportive and excited for me...and still care more about who I am than what I do.

I ended up getting up at 2:15 this morning to watch the show. ABC re-aired it to make-up for it getting bumped by the weather. So I got to see it afterall :)

Read the previous blog entry for more updates and information...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Lindsey. You deserve all the success in the world.

    ReplyDelete