Monday, June 8, 2009

Fun Things To Do On A Roadtrip



Well, this past weekend was officially awesome. Eric and I headed up to Detroit because I had two concerts for Fowlerville Church of the Nazarene. I was so blessed by the people there. Thank you, Heather and Jason and also Chris and Jen for such a fun time. I loved meeting you! And it was great to get to spend time with Eric's family and just relax with everyone. We loved it.



But, as we know, all good things must come to an end. So we hopped on the highway and headed back to Nashville last night. And we got hungry. Really hungry. And sometimes fast food just does not sound good. How many times can one eat at Subway?? I could actually probably eat at Subway everyday for the rest of my life...but my boyfriend does not think he could. We got so hungry we wrote this song...I hope you enjoy it. And no, I don't want to eat my dog.





We finally stopped at Cracker Barrel for some good times. Eric and I are headed down to Tampa this week to see my best friend Julianna and her husband, Ben. We thought we'd get ready for the beach with some festive shark tattoos. And our waitresses wanted them, too. So we shared. Then, we named our tattoos after each other. Eric's shark is "Britney," my shark is "Hannah," Britney's shark is "Eric," and Hannah's shark is "Lindsey." So now we'll be friends forever (or at least until our tattoos wear off).


1 comment:

  1. I pretty much loved this video...OOOOOOOOOoooo.
    I really really liked it....ah ah ah.

    Chris is heating up left over pizza and singing that song to a funny dance right now...very catchy. =)

    ReplyDelete