Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh How The Years Go By...

I'll give you two guesses as to who might have inspired the title for this blog. Ok. Time is up. If you guessed Lady Gaga....




YOU WERE WRONG! It's Amy Grant, of course. I saw this card yesterday and it seemed like something my mom should buy for me. It's so appropriate. And if you really think about the different generations it makes sense. I've always said that my generation is extremely feeling and emotion driven...and my parent's generation seems to be much more no non-sense and success driven. They make decisions because they've thought about it. I make decisions because it feels right. They just seem to be a little more private. And I wear my heart on my sleeve. Or I just write a lot of songs. :)

Anyway, I loved this card. I wonder what my kids will be like.

1 comment: