Thursday, May 21, 2009

On a "Need To Know" Basis


I have a weakness for these dumb survey things...I love them. My friend Katie sends them to me all the time and I have so much fun reading her answers and sending them back to her. So, feel free to fill this out yourself and put it in my "comments" section.


3 things that are always in my fridge: those Lean Cuisine Panini's, eggs, Caribbean Cinnamon Creme coffee creamer (don't ask what cinnamon and Caribbean have anything to do with each other...but it's pretty amazing stuff).


Most recent guilty pleasure song: "POKER FACE." I LOVE LADY GAGA!!!!


Favorite class from high school: Creative Writing with Susie Schweiker. That lady is awesome.


If I could grow anything perfectly in my backyard it would be: Peonies. I love them. Eric and I bought two grape plants to grow in his backyard a couple of months ago. I got so excited about eating grapes! But then, after we got it back to his house and read the directions it said it would take 2-3 years to produce fruit. Now the plant is sitting on his front porch, unplanted. The idea of waiting 2-3 years to get to eat the grapes kinda killed the dream.


Most Used Gift: My guitar. My Grandpa Bugs found a violin at a garage sale in his little town in Kansas. He bought it for $25 and gave it to me. I played violin for a few months and then sold it for what it was worth (a LOT more than $25) and bought a guitar with it. And now...well...I use it a lot.


Talent I wish I was born with: Painting/Drawing/Art


Color I would paint my fingernails if I painted my fingernails: OPI Ruby Slippers - My friend Betsy got me turned onto it. But I never paint my fingernails anymore because the polish chips off the second I touch my guitar. It just seems pointless. Shoot. I love that color.


Favorite thing to find in your lunchbox as a child: One of my mom's sugar cookies


Age you would not like to revisit: 13 (braces...ugh...I had those clear ones that were actually worse than the plain metal ones 'cause they just turned whatever color the food I ate was)


Age you would like to revisit: 22 - that was a hard year but I am so thankful for it now.


Book I still haven't finished but is on the top of my finish list: "Gilead" - my friend Julie Gorman gave it to me and just raved about it. It is a great book...beautifully written, but it's taking me forever for some reason!


And, finally,


Favorite Childhood Pet: Lilly Vanilli (ok, so maybe she wasn't a childhood pet...but she's my favorite pet ever!)


2 comments:

  1. You are soo cute! Love your picture. Fun blog as well. :D love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Poker Face" too!! Yay! I don't like Lady Gaga but I love that song, I don't know why but its so fun to dance to. And, I love the dance she does in the music video, too. I try to do it myself sometimes but I look really stupid. But I do it anyways cause its so fun! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete