Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home Is Where The Art Is

I just found out today that I am hitting the road for a couple of unexpected dates at the end of a tour. This is a great opportunity and I am very excited. So if you live in Charleston, SC or Atlanta, GA you are in luck. I am coming to your city!! Details are TBA. This is what I know for now. I am traveling with Nashville singer/songwriter Jessica Campbell and she is awesome. I am honored.

The Charleston show is the evening of Thursday, September 17 and the Atlanta show is the evening of Friday, September 18.

This is all part of the Home Is Where The Art is tour, which benefits local homeless organizations in the cities where we're playing. Check out the website to see if the tour is stopping in your city (without me).

No comments:

Post a Comment