Saturday, August 29, 2009

What To Do When You're With Friends You Love

Today I'm reporting from Pigeon Forge, TN. I'm hanging out with one of my best friends from college, Tiffany. And laughing is our favorite thing to do together. I have a show tonight in Knoxville, so I had gotten my guitar out to practice and Tiffany and I ended up writing this song. We think it was meant to be written. It just kept evolving. And it's pretty awesome. Just to warn you, we have not taken showers or gotten off the couch all day long.




Why Don't I Know
By: Lindsey Jones and Tiffany Spears
8.29.09

I thought I knew once
I thought I knew twice
But then I asked for everyone's advice

I thought I knew then
Why don't I know now
I don't feel like a human, I just feel like a cow

Moooooooo
I feel like a cow, I feel like a cow
I feel like a cow, like a big, brown cow

Don't feel like a dog
Don't feel like a cat
I feel like a cow, so what you think about that

It's the size of my thighs
It just messes with my brain
Don't you think I'm insane
Like a mad cow
Mad Cow Disease

Mooooooooo
I feel like a cow, I feel like a cow
I feel like a cow, like a big, brown cow
Swine flu, I ain't got it, I got the Mad Cow Disease
Like a Mad Cow
I feel like a cow

No comments:

Post a Comment